GCAP Mobile provides facilities engineers with an easy-to-use interface for common calculations they may need on the job. Calculations currently available with GCAP Mobile:
- Calculate Barrels of Oil Equivalent for gas reservoir
- Change temperature in degrees F to C and back
- Change pressure in Bar to PSI to kPa and back
- Change Standard cubic feet of gas to standard cubic meters of gas and reverse
GCAP Mobile also features the John M. Campbell & Co. 2010 Facilities Training Guide, so you can research training on-the-go.
Download GCAP Mobile from the iTunes store now!
The following calculations will be available in future versions of GCAP Mobile:
- Calculate Gross heating value from MW
- Calculate dry gas pressure drop in pipeline
- Calculate total energy from a tanker of LNG
- Simple calculation of gas capacity for a separator (d, mw,P, T, ks)
- Water content in a gas at T & P
- Hydrate formation T for a gas
- Maximum pressure drop across a choke without forming hydrates
- Liquid residence time in a separator
- Calculate total revenue from a production facility
- Calculate GPM of a gas
If you are experiencing problems with the GCAP Mobile application, please contact us at: email@example.com or by phone at 405-321-1383.
Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience.